Business & Accounting
The BSc (Hons) Banking & Finance programme provides students with an understanding of the way in which financial intermediaries and institutions operate and the structure and functioning of financial markets. The central thesis of the course revolves around financial resources and the conditions under which financial institutions make these resources available. The student gains a useful insight into the pivotal role of finance, both on a domestic level and in the international arena.
Accountancy, consulting, commercial or investment banking, trading and sales or risk management.
- STPM or A-Levels with minimum 2 principal passes
Mode of Study:
Find out more about detailed intake dates for our courses.
Stamford College Petaling Jaya
You may also be interested in
- BA (Hons) International Business (University of East London, UK)
- BA (Hons) Marketing (University of East London, UK)
- BEng (Hons) Electrical & Electronic Engineering (University of East London, UK)
- BSc (Hons) Business Information Systems (University of East London, UK)
- BSc (Hons) Computer Networks (University of East London, UK)
- BSc (Hons) Accounting & Finance (University of London International Programmes, UK)
- English Language Courses