Business & Accounting
The BSc (Hons) Accounting & Finance programme, under the University of London International Programmes, aims to provide a thorough grounding in accounting and finance within a social science framework. The expertise of various academics and researchers has been utilized in formulating this programme. The course structure is designed to ensure that students develop the necessary critical skills to pursue occupations where an understanding of accounting and finance will be useful.
Professional accountancy, investment banking, investment analysis and management, management consultancy and financial management, as well as to more advanced academic study.
- STPM or A-Levels with minimum 2 principal passes
Mode of Study:
Find out more about detailed intake dates for our courses.
Stamford College Petaling Jaya
You may also be interested in
- BA (Hons) International Business (University of East London, UK)
- BA (Hons) Marketing (University of East London, UK)
- BEng (Hons) Electrical & Electronic Engineering (University of East London, UK)
- BSc (Hons) Business Information Systems (University of East London, UK)
- BSc (Hons) Computer Networks (University of East London, UK)
- BSc (Hons) Banking & Finance (University of London International Programmes, UK)
- English Language Courses