The University of London is truly one of the great universities of the world - a federation of 19 world-class Colleges and 10 specialised institutes, with more than 160,000 students. Its reputation for high academic standards has been built on the outstanding teaching and research of its Colleges since 1836. For 153 years, University of London degrees have been accessible to students all over the world through the University of London International Programmes.
Today, The University of London International Programmes is truly international in character with over 50,000 students in more than 190 countries. Academic direction for all of the courses offered through University of London International Programmed is provided by Colleges of the University. Academics from the Colleges of the University develop the syllabuses, prepare the study materials, and are responsible for the assessment of International Programmes students. This ensure that the standard of awards made to International Programmes students are maintained at the same level as the standards of awards made to students studying at a College of the University of London.
Upon successful completion of their programme of study, students receive a University of London degree. The University of London International Programmes is a world renowned provider of legal education with more than 19,000 students in over 130 countries. Its LLB is recognized internationally for admission into legal practice as well as for advanced legal education. Academic direction for the programme is provided by six of the most prestigious Colleges of the University of London – Birkbeck; King College London, the London School of Economics and Political Science, Queen Mary, the School of Oriental and African Studies, and UCL (University College London).
Qualified Lawyer, Legal Advisor, Human Resource Manager
- A-Levels or STPM with 2 principal passes and SPM 3 credits
Mode of Study:
Full Time / Part-time
January, April, July and September (Full-Time)
February & September (Part-Time)
Find out more about detailed intake dates for our courses.
Stamford College Petaling Jaya
You may also be interested in
- BA (Hons) International Business (University of East London, UK)
- BA (Hons) Marketing (University of East London, UK)
- B Hospitality (Management) (University of Ballarat, Australia)
- BEng (Hons) Electrical and Electronic Engineering (University of East London, UK)
- BSc (Hons) Computer Networks (University of East London, UK)
- BSc (Hons) Business Information Systems (University of East London, UK)
- BSc.(Hons) Accounting and Finance (University of London International Programme, Uk)
- BSc (Hons) Banking and Finance (University of London International Programme, UK)
- English language courses