This qualification is recognised for entry into Stamford College's Diploma in Media & Communication. Please click on Course Pathway above for more information.
The LCCI Higher Group Diploma in Marketing consists of the following subjects – Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, and Selling and Sales Management. The course prepares students for a career in the any one of the said fields or other careers in media and communications. The London Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI) International Qualifications in the United Kingdom have been offered globally for over 100 years. LCCI International Qualifications are highly regarded business-related qualifications in the world. The LCCI Diploma is an international qualification and every year more than 250,000 candidates from 120 countries use their LCCI qualifications to find work, improve their skills, further their studies or join professional bodies. LCCI International Diploma Qualifications are well respected and recognised by employers and professional bodies worldwide. They have a rich history of opening progression routes for students.
Public Relations, Advertising, Journalism, Broadcasting, Marketing Communications, Multimedia and Event Management
- 1 credit in SPM, O-Levels, SM2 or other equivalent qualifications
Mode of Study:
Full Time / Part Time
January, April, June and August
Find out more about detailed intake dates for our courses.
Stamford College Petaling Jaya
You may also be interested in
- Certificate in Office Administration
- Diploma in Corporate Administration
- Diploma in Executive Secretaryship
- Diploma in Hospitality Management (American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute, USA)
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Marketing
- Diploma in Media and Communication
- LCCI Higher Group Diploma in Accounting
- English language courses