Engineering, Computing & IT
Bachelor of Science (Hons) Business Information is a programme offered by the University of East London (UEL) collaboration with Stamford College. In United Kingdom the programme is audited by UK's Quality Assurance Agency (QAA). In Malaysia, the programme is approved by the Malaysian Qualification Agency (MQA). At Stamford, the course is taught under the strict supervision of the university and in accordance with local regulatory conditions.
Students can complete the entire 3 years programme at Stamford College or study part of it here (2 years) and the final year at the home campus of University of East London, U.K.
This programme covers a wide range of subjects related to business and IT. Throughout the course, students are exposed to the field of managing and strategically developing information technology in a business setting. They are also equipped with an understanding of the issues involved in managing and developing information systems in a business context. A compulsory final year project incorporates the development of project management, research, and practical skills to prepare students for employment.
Infrastructural manager, analyst/designer, software engineer, qualified engineer in many IT and business fields, project managers IT / Business Consultant
- A-Levels or STPM with 2 principal passes, UEC with 5B’s
- Foundation in related field
- Diploma in Information Technology and other recognized equivalent qualifications
Mode of Study:
February, May and September
Find out more about detailed intake dates for our courses.
Stamford College Petaling Jaya
You may also be interested in
- BEng (Hons) Electrical & Electronic Engineering (University of East London, UK)
- BSc (Hons) Computer Networks (University of East London, UK)
- BA (Hons) International Business (University of East London, UK)
- BA (Hons) Marketing (University of East London, UK)
- BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance (University of London International Programme, UK)
- BSc (Hons) Banking and Finance (University of London International Programme, UK)
- B Hospitality (Management) (University of Ballarat, Australia)
- English Language Courses