Engineering, Computing & IT
The Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) Electrical and Electronic Engineering from University of East London (UEL)is a 3-year programme. The entire 3 years is taught in Stamford College, under the full supervision of the university. Students also have the option of doing part of the programme at Stamford and part in London. If they chose to study part of the programme in London, the fees charged by the university in London will apply.
The course covers electrical engineering as well as software engineering, microprocessor systems, computer networks and data communications. A project paper based on a project designed by the student adds a strong practical component to the programme. The overall curriculum and the student-centred learning method adopted in the programme make it highly relevant in the fast-developing electronics industry
As with all UEL degrees, employability skills are integrated into curriculum in a programme that helps students prepare for a personal portfolio skills and knowledge at the end of the programme. This portfolio will provide employers with express evidence of the skills and knowledge that the student acquired during the programme.
Students graduating from the degree will have no difficulties in finding employment locally or overseas. Asia is now the largest manufacturing region and jobs are aplenty in Malaysia and the region. Students qualifying with the B.Eng. (Hons) E&E will find work in almost any sector of the global economy.
With the UEL degree, students can gain fully employed as the positions: Electrical Engineer, Software Engineer, Product Engineer, Project Consultant, Research & Development Engineer, Quality Engineer, Technical Consultant, Technical Sales & Marketing Engineer and other relevant jobs.
- A-Levels or STPM with 2 principal passes including Mathematics and Physics
- UEC with 5B’s including Mathematics and Physics
- Foundation in Electrical Engineering (Stamford) or other Foundation programmes (science and engineering)
- A diploma in a relevant field or other recognized equivalent qualifications may be considered for direct entry into Year 2 of the programme.
Mode of Study:
January/February and September
Find out more about detailed intake dates for our courses.
Stamford College Petaling Jaya
You may also be interested in
- BSc (Hons) Business Information Systems (University of East London, UK)
- BSc (Hons) Computer Networks (University of East London, UK)
- BA (Hons) International Business (University of East London, UK)
- BA (Hons) Marketing (University of East London, UK)
- BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance (University of London International Programme, UK)
- BSc (Hons) Banking and Finance (University of London International Programme, UK)
- B Hospitality (Management) (University of Ballarat, Australia)
- English Language Courses