Business & Accounting
University of East London's Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Marketing taught at Stamford College is the very programme offered by the university at its home campus in London. In United Kingdom the programme is audited by UK's Quality Assurance Agency (QAA). Students can complete the entire programme in Stamford or study part of it here and part in the home campus of UEL in London. In Stamford, the course is taught under the strict supervision of the university and in accordance with local regulatory conditions.
This programme covers a wide range of subjects related to marketing, including product and brand management, sales management, strategic analysis, technology and knowledge management, international marketing and marketing research. A balance is maintained between theory and practice, enabling students to acquire knowledge and skills, as well as marketing and managerial competencies.
Advertising, public relations, retailing, banking and financial services, foreign exchange markets, telecommunications, computers, information services, transportation tourism and manufacturing
- Stamford's Foundation Studies in Business (FSB)
- A-Levels or STPM with 2 principal passes, UEC with 5 credits
- Diploma in Marketing and other recognized equivalent qualifications
Mode of Study:
February, May, June and September
Find out more about detailed intake dates for our courses.
Stamford College Petaling Jaya
You may also be interested in
- B Hospitality (Management) (University of Ballarat, Australia)
- BA (Hons) International Business (University of East London, UK)
- BEng (Hons) Electrical & Electronic Engineering (University of East London, UK)
- BSc (Hons) Business Information Systems (University of East London, UK)
- BSc (Hons) Computer Networks (University of East London, UK)
- BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance (University of London International Programme, UK)
- BSc (Hons) Banking and Finance (University of London International Programme, UK)
- English Language Courses