Business & Accounting
The ACCA Qualification develops accounting knowledge and skills as well as professional values. This means you can build a successful career as a finance professional in any sector. There is a strong focus on professional values, ethics, and governance. This is essential because the profession is moving towards strengthened codes of conduct, regulation, and legislation. In addition, there is an increased focus on professionalism and ethics in accounting. The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is the global body for professional accountants. The ACCA has an unrivalled global network of members, students, colleges, and Approved Employers.
- globally recognised qualifications
- support and guidance for ACCA students, employers and colleges
- world-class accountancy expertise to the public
- the highest standards of practice and ethical conduct.
The flexibility of the ACCA Qualification means that it does not limit you to one particular sector. With the ACCA Qualification, you will have the opportunity of working in any sector you choose, be it public practice, public sector, financial services or corporate sector, giving you access to a broad range of challenging and interesting roles.
- 2 Principals in STPM / A-Levels with 3 credits in SPM / O-Levels / UEC or other equivalent qualifications including English and Mathematics or
- Undergraduate Degree or
- Diploma in Accounting and Business
- Foundations in Accountancy
Mode of Study:
Full Time / Part Time
January and July
Find out more about detailed intake dates for our courses.
Stamford College Petaling Jaya
You may also be interested in
- BA (Hons) International Business (University of East London, UK) BA (Hons) International Business (University of East London, UK)
- BA (Hons) Marketing (University of East London, UK)
- BEng (Hons) Electrical & Electronic Engineering (University of East London, UK)
- BSc (Hons) Business Information Systems (University of East London, UK)
- BSc (Hons) Computer Networks (University of East London, UK)
- BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance (University of London International Programme, UK)
- BSc (Hons) Banking and Finance (University of London International Programme, UK)
- English Language Courses