Stamford English Language Centre
The Stamford English Language Centre (SELC) was established with the primary aim of providing professional English courses to adult learners and tertiary level students. The Centre is also responsible for the development, delivery and assessment of English language courses for training employees of government agencies, multinational companies and small, medium and large enterprises.
The Centre has vast experience in responding to and meeting the needs of a wide range of English language users. This experience covers the following areas:
- English for foreign students with little or no language skills
- Tertiary level students who require basic qualifications in English such as TOEFL and IELTS
- Intensive and remedial English courses for tertiary students who need to improve their skills in English language
- English language to meet work-place requirements and adult education needs. These courses include LCCI Business English, Workplace Communication Skills, Public Speaking and Presentation Skills
- English language courses for students doing postgraduate courses conducted in English
- Presentation and report-writing skills for students in tertiary education
- English language communication skills including conversation skills
- Communication skills for businesses and government agencies
Our resources include an auditorium, classrooms and activity room with large open space, television set, DVD player and pull down screen. The Centre has two Multimedia Laboratories equipped with internet-ready computers that run Multimedia English teaching software.
Awarding Institution Overview This course is designed to help...
SCPJ-KPT/JPS (PA11339) Awarding Institution Overview This course...
Overview This course prepares students who wish to study in tertiary institutions in...
Awarding Institution Overview The Business English Course aims to...
Awarding Institution Overview The course is designed to help...
Awarding Institution Overview This course is designed for working...