All international students are required to possess a valid Student Pass during their course of study in Malaysia. Seri Stamford College will apply for the Student Pass on behalf of the student before the student arrives in Malaysia and while studying at Seri Stamford College.
The following flow chart explains the application procedures in details. Please note, incomplete applications cannot be processed.
Flowchart for international student admission procedure (Before Arrival)
1. Complete Seri Stamford College application form and hostel application form (if applicable)
2. 8 passport-sized photographs with blue background (3.5cm x 5.0cm)
3. 3 sets of passport copies including blank pages (with at least 18 months validity)
4. Certified copy of academic certificates and results (English translation if in other languages)
5. Release letter, academic results and attendance reports (for transfer student studied in Malaysia’s institution before)
6. No Objection Certificate (NOC) or Letter of Eligibility (only applicable to Sub-Saharan countries)
7. Registration fee of RM3,500.00 (not refundable or transferable)
8. Health/Medical Report
|Hong Leong Bank PJ New Town|
No. 9 & 11, Jalan 52/2
PJ New Town Centre
46200 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Offer Letter/Letter of Admission will be issued once Stamford College received your application and payment within 1-2 working days.
Seri Stamford College will submit your visa application to Education Malaysia Global Services (EMGS) for approval of Visa Approval Letter (VAL). The process takes approximately 4 to 8 weeks based on processing times taken by EMGS (provided no additional documents required by EMGS).
You will be notified once your VAL has been approved by EMGS and Malaysian Immigration. Stamford College courier you the original VAL once you have made the first year fee payment according to Letter of Admission.
Please bring along your original VAL to the nearest Malaysia Embassy/Consulate to obtain a Single Entry Visa (SEV) prior to entering Malaysia to avoid being fine or turned back at the airport (not applicable to visa required countries without Malaysia representative office and non-visa required counties).
Kindly inform Seri Stamford College of your arrival with your flight itinerary and other information if applicable at least 7 working days before arrival. You are advised to plan your arrival on working day, Monday to Friday between 8:00am to 6:00pm and try to avoid weekend or public holidays (unless there are no such flights available in your country to Malaysia). Failing to do so, the cost of airport pickup fee will be imposed on you.
Document to bring along:
1. Original Passport with at least 18 months validity
2. Original copy of Visa Approval Letter (VAL) and Single Entry Visa (SEV) for visa required countries
3. Original copy of academic certificates and results
4. Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate for Sub-Saharan countries
International students must report to International Liaison Office (ILO) upon arrival or the next working day during office hours, Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm and every first week of the month (Saturday) is a working day from 9:00 to 1:00pm.
Seri Stamford College
International Liaison Office | ILO
L3-26, Plaza Menjalara,
No. 1, Jalan Menjalara Idaman,
Bandar Menjalara, Kepong,
52200 Kuala Lumpur,
Things to do while in Seri Stamford College:
1. Pay remaining balance or outstanding of fees
2. Obtain Student ID
3. Make arrangement for Post-Medical Screening at EMGS approved panel clinics within 3 days upon arrival in Malaysia
4. Opening of bank account (if required)
5. Changing of currency (if required)
6. Submit passport for student pass/visa endorsement
International students are encouraged to attend the orientation which provides variable information while living and studying in Malaysia as well as get to meet with many new friends.
Kindly email your remittance advice with student name and passport number to firstname.lastname@example.org for verification of payment.
International Students can download the Application Form from the link below.
Please courier your complete documents to:-
Ms Mahfuzah binti Zubir
International Liaison Office,
Seri Stamford College,
No 1, Jalan Menjalara Idaman
Tel: (603) 6270 1587
- Monday to Friday: 9:00am-5:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am-1:00pm (First Saturday)
- Sunday and Public Holiday: closed