University Of Ballarat, Australia
The University of Ballarat is one of Australia’s most progressive universities with a history of providing tertiary education and training for over 140 years making it the third oldest tertiary institution in Australia. The University is funded by the Australian Government and is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
The University of Ballarat has number of unique advantages that makes it a genuine choice for people wishing to obtain a quality internationally focused graduate course.
The Ballarat Advantages
- A five star ranking – the highest possible in Australia
- A genuinely global orientation to courses and teaching with programs delivered in more than five countries
- Qualifications that are recognised worldwide for its quality and academic vigour
- Carefully selected partner institutions which deliver quality, professionalism, care and attention in their delivery of our programs under a tried and tested quality control delivery and management system
- A flexible, empathetic and interactive delivery style across the world
Stamford College offers the following University of Ballarat programmes: