Local (Malaysian) Students
1. Fill up the Application Form for Admission.
- Stamford College Petaling Jaya Download Application Form
- Stamford College Malacca Download Application Form
2. With the completed form, enclose the following documents:
- 3 passport-sized photographs
- Photocopy of Identity Card (IC)
- Certified true copy of all relevant results
- Application fee of RM100 (Ringgit Malaysia One hundred Only). Payment can be made by crossed cheque, postal order, bank draft or cashier order.
3. Application can be made directly at any of the Stamford College campuses.
For more information on the campus location and details, please refer to Our Campuses.
International Students Applying from Outside Malaysia
For more information, please refer to the International Student Application Procedures.
Convenient Way to Make Online Fee Payment
Students who have savings account with CIMB Bank can enjoy the ease and convenience of making their fee payments online via CIMB Clicks.
Please follow the steps listed below to make your fee payment online:
- Log into your account via CIMB Clicks
- Click on BILL PAYMENT on the top menu bar
- Select BILL PAYMENT
- On BILL PAYMENT page, select SAVINGS ACCOUNT under Payment From section
- Under Full Payee list, select EDUCATION
- Select STAMFORD COLLEGE (PJ) SDN BHD
- In the pop-up window, key in your name, student ID and amount you wish to pay